Cleaning your epoxy floor is an important part of maintaining its quality and keeping it looking good. Properly cleaning your epoxy floor can help it last longer and keep it looking great.
Here are five tips to help you properly clean your epoxy floor:
1. Vacuum or sweep the surface of the floor regularly to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
2. Use a damp mop or sponge with a mild detergent like ammonia to clean the surface of the floor.
3. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads as they can damage the finish of the epoxy flooring.
4. Rinse off any soap residue with clean water after cleaning to prevent residue build-up on the surface of the flooring material.
5. Dry off any standing water with a Microfiber mop, soft cloth or towel after rinsing to avoid staining or discoloration from water spots on your epoxy flooring material.
Ready to get your professional install for a gorgeous new epoxy floor started? Contact 603 Epoxy at 603-787-3119 to get a free estimate today!